Friday, December 5, 2008

Red Head

I naturally have light brown hair almost a dirty blonde. Since the summer before 10th grade fresh out of 9th I started dyeing my hair Black, I kept dyeing it black for about 5 years. I have been sick of it for awhile but I love it at the same time.
Here is a picture from a few months ago with my black hair, since not to long after this picture was taken I have stopped dyeing my hair. I have about 2.5 inches off roots and the rest of my hair is slowy fading. At the moment my hair is a dark brownish color with light brown roots and my goal is..........drum roll............red head! I am trying to get my hair as healthy as possible before I take the plunge and dye it. I dont really straighten it or curl it as much as I use to and I havent dyed it for months. My best friend Cassie is in Cosmo School so she is going to lighten my hair this sat to get me closer to my red head goal. Promise I will have pictures Mon.
This is my inspiration: Joan Holloway from Mad Men (the best show ever!)

No comments: