Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day one.

I have an obsession with sewing as well with taking random photographs. I love to snap random photos and I hope you will love to look at them. I gather my inspiration for my clothing and furniture line from so many sources. The process is quite beautiful and the items that inspire me I sometimes want others to see, I hope you will enjoy.

A lil about myself, my names Darla I represent Long Beach, Ca I hope to move closer to Los Angeles soon though since I am over there so much buying fabric, going to shows or out dancing. I love to surf, work on cars, paint, design and sew, collect vinyl, swim when is raining, and I plan on making a difference in the world.
This is my dog Betty, she is a one year old lab pit mix and looks like a black lab with one ear up. She is the smartest dog you will ever meet, she says hello and a couple other phrases amongst knowing thousands of comands and being so gentle with my pet rat & are tiny kitty. I rescued her from a high school parking lot when she was 8 weeks old and really sick, the vet stated she was within days of dieing. I wasnt planning on keeping her but we grew such a strong bond, I could never let her go plus she loves skateboarding & the ocean as much as I do.
Please enjoy my blog! xo xo Darla Deville

No comments: