Friday, October 10, 2008

Why I love Dita Von Teese even more

Dita Von Teese is one of the most beautiful burleque performers and now she is the hottest spokesperson for peta. I just adore this ad, she makes learning look hotter then ever and shes doing a great thing at the same time. Who ever knew they had animal birth control, this is my new thing I have learned today! If you dont know about peta check out http://www.peta.org/.
Other reasons to love Dita, she is one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to my modeling as well as when I am designing clothes or sketching in general. She is one hot mama! Aside from having a gorgeous body, she dresses to the nines. She has amazing taste in shoes as well as headwear. And who doesnt love vintage and vintage inspired hats. I love these black high heels she is wearing and the dress is just darling. How can anyone not be inspired by such a true beauty.

No comments: