Friday, October 10, 2008

The Girls Next Door no more

Yes I am shameless I do love The Girls Next Door, I am not heartbroken for Holly though, even though her and Hugh Have split. On her myspace she posted a blog stating:

What's Going On...
Current mood: lonely
Hef and I care about each other immensely and will always be best friends...I do have my own place, but I am still at the Mansion, too, right now....I'm too busy to move even if I wanted to! hahaha....Bridget [Marquardt], Kendra [Wilkinson] and I are all still best friends and plan on doing several projects together in the future...even though Bridget is in Europe right now and I am sad and lonely without her.

You will see how it all happens in Season 5
Sunday nights on E!
How lame, I just turned that into the most shameless plug ever!
Love - Holly

Even though he is 82 and she is 28 I thought they made a good couple, I believ
e she can do much better, she has a great brain and great boobs to go along with it. She has adorable style I love her classy sexy dresses, and her adorable cardigans. Hugh Hefner has no chance with me unless he can build a time machine and look like he did back in the 1950s. Then he was a hunk, plus I dont know about sleeping with a bunch of other girls every night. But I sure would love to have the chance to roam his backyard and enjoy all his wonderful animals. He has many birds including peacocks, he also has a monkey and countless other animals along with a giant pool. I once got invited to a party at the Playboy mansion, but was to scared to go. Hopefully next year Ill work up the guts, and hopefully ill recieve another invite.

xo Darla

No comments: